Date: 06 Jul 2012
Interview with an Apple translator
Sorry – this article has been removed.
You might be interested in other articles by TranslateMedia.
- British Firms Urged to Meet China Tourism Demand
- Exploring the Source of Language Comprehension
- SNCF to Provide English Lessons for French Train Commuters
- Cameron Talks the Talk in China
- New Initiative to Encourage UK Students to Think Global
- International Diplomacy Under Threat from Lack of Language Skills
- Dora the Explorer to be Translated into Maori
- Microsoft Kinect Technology Used to Interpret Sign Language
- Brazil Preparing for the 2014 World Cup
- Doctors Face New Language Skills Checks