This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
We are looking for somebody who has the drive and experience to account manage a portfolio of international clients.
Reporting to the UK Account Director, the successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service. Excellent communication skills are necessary as well as strong client-facing skills. You also know how to cope with high pressure situations and know to work independently. The right candidate would have a keen eye for detail and a high level of linguistic skills.
TranslateMedia is looking for an account management professional with a postgraduate qualification in translation. The candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English, as well as at least one other language, and with experience as a project manager in the translation industry.
The role will involve taking responsibility for:
• Dedicated management and development of TranslateMedia’s client accounts – monitoring client activity and spotting potential growth
• Maintaining excellent client service standards based on exceptional day-to-day communication and client meetings
• Leading a team of Project Managers who will be responsible for the project management of your accounts
• Monitoring and developing teams of linguists and translation processes to ensure your clients are always receiving the best service
• Managing and monitoring quality control processes and acting as point of escalation in case of incidents.
• Budgeting projects and achieving TranslateMedia margin targets
• Ensuring that clients’ requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times
• Supporting your colleagues in the Account Management team and your line manager when needed
Start date – ASAP
Salary – according to experience.