This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast growing and award-winning translations agency.
Our global team has a vibrant culture and a can-do attitude and we are the go-to agency for fashion, retail, apparel, accessories and media translation services.
With offices in London, New York, Brussels, Zduńska Wola, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, our global clients are leading players in the eCommerce, creative, media and technology sectors. As the company expands we are looking for motivated and seasoned sales professionals for our office in London to work specifically in the eCommerce sector.
- Be a subject specialist in eCommerce services and solutions.
- Generate new business via targeted online campaigns, networking and trade shows.
- Identify large opportunities within the eCommerce sector and develop the actions necessary to win this business.
- Work with the Commercial Director, and the global Business Development team to implement sales strategies, identify opportunities, close sales, motivate the team and spur growth.
- Educate new prospects on our solutions and communicate the capabilities, benefits and competitive advantages of working with TranslateMedia.
- Evaluate and process RFPs as necessary.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual negotiations with new clients.
- Effectively communicate client and project specifications to the Account Management team.
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in conjunction with the Account Management team.
- Maintain records of key client/prospect communications and pipeline opportunities in TranslateMedia’s bespoke CRM software.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years sales experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a flexible, consultative and personal approach
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Proven track record of successful customer engagement across one or more of the following verticals; Retail, Digital, Creative or eCommerce System Integrators.
- The ideal candidate will have an established network of professionals and buyers within the Retail, Digital, Creative or eCommerce System Integrators space.
- Demonstrable track record of selling complex solutions or services
- Translation & localisation industry experience
Compensation package will include a starting base salary plus commissions. This position reports directly to the Commercial Director, based in London, and will work closely with Business Development Managers in other regions and the global production team.