Reporting to the Global Head of Production, the Client Services Assistant will drive client-service excellence throughout TranslateMedia with a view to delighting clients.
As part of the role you will be responsible for developing relationships with respective stakeholders in key client organisations, and supporting the Production team in their delivery of top-class client service.
We are looking for a bright and communicative candidate, self-starter, with strong communication and organisation skills. Educated to degree level, with native-level English, and preferably fluent in at least one other foreign language.
- Demonstrating model behaviour in Client Service and providing advice and feedback to the Production team to improve overall Client Service levels
- Effectively address client satisfaction and renewal, and report to the Global Head of Production on satisfaction levels gathered in feedback
- Manage feedback gathering, tracking and reporting, where necessary training the Production team to support this, and working with the Operations team for any technology requirements
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across TranslateMedia’s current client-base and work directly with the sales team to develop relevant offerings
- Re-activation of dormant clients and follow up on first orders and test jobs, to contribute to the organisations retention rate
- Setting up meetings with existing clients to review their processes, use of TranslateMedia’s tools, and their account setup with a view to improving their relationship with the company and the services, and service quality levels, that they receive