Digital Marketing Specialist, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing language service provider and international digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
TranslateMedia’s clients already include many global leaders in the retail, eCommerce, financial services, legal, medical and technology sectors. As part of the company’s ambitious growth plan, the digital marketing function is becoming increasingly important. As a result, a new role has been created for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Digital Marketing team.
Located in London and reporting to the Head of Digital – the role is diverse requiring a digital marketing generalist to work on existing client accounts providing consultancy and advice on best practices regarding content marketing, SEO, paid search, social media and website localisation – as well as supporting TranslateMedia in its own marketing activities both on- and offline.
The successful candidate would be a native speaker of English with 3-5 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role with a strong focus on search marketing at either an agency or client side in the FMGC, eCommerce, retail, travel or technology sectors.
They would also need to have excellent English language communication skills, be highly numerate and be able to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and have client-facing experience or proven experience working with external agencies or suppliers. This is a cross-functional role that requires the ability to work with people at all levels and across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Create content for on- and offline marketing materials
- To increase traffic to the translatemedia.com website using digital marketing approaches including SEO, display advertising, social media marketing and digital PR
- To help with client projects providing support in their digital marketing efforts
- Keeping up with the latest trends in digital marketing and eCommerce to identify opportunities for both TranslateMedia and its clients
- Analysis and reporting on digital marketing activities and KPIs
Key skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- 3-5 years’ experience in eCommerce, specifically in SEO, PPC, and social media
- Excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in using CMS and eCommerce platforms
- Deep knowledge of trends in social media and online user behavior
- Fluency in a European language desirable
Salary dependent on experience.