Due to on-going expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Financial Administrator to join our Finance team. We are an award-winning global translations specialist, servicing the world’s leading banks, law firms, creative & media groups, and multinationals. The company covers more than 80 languages and employs over 6,000 translators.
Duties for the Financial Administrator will include:
- Responsibility maintaining all primary financial records both electronic & paper
- Responsibility for providing UK monthly trial balance & agreed supporting analysis to UK finance Manager to agreed deadline.
- Responsibility for ensuring all third party invoices are approved for payment and paid in an accurate & timely manner
- Responsibility for preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Assistance with preparation of bank reconciliations (weekly).
- Assistance with other financial tasks as required by the finance manager & finance director
Skills Required for this role:
- AAT qualified bookkeeper (or equivalent).
- Must have extensive experience of using Sage Line 50 (min 3 years).
- Must have very good excel skills.
- Must have experience of all areas of financial administration.
- Must have a confident telephone manner & excellent spoken English.
- Experience in a similar B2B Technology company would be an advantage.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP