French Account Manager, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
We are looking for somebody who has the drive and experience to account manage our French market.
Reporting to the French Account Director, the successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service. Excellent communication skills are necessary as well as strong client-facing skills. You also know how to cope with high pressure situations and know to work independently. The right candidate would have a keen eye for detail and a high level of linguistic skills.
TranslateMedia is looking for an account management professional with a postgraduate qualification in translation. The candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English, as well as at least one other language, and with experience as a project manager in the translation industry.
The role will involve taking responsibility for:
• Dedicated management and development of TranslateMedia’s French accounts – monitoring client activity and spotting potential growth
• Maintaining excellent client service standards based on exceptional day-to-day communication and client meetings
• Leading a team of Project Managers who will be responsible for the project management of your accounts
• Monitoring and developing teams of linguists and translation processes to ensure your clients are always receiving the best service
• Managing and monitoring quality control processes and acting as point of escalation in case of incidents.
• Budgeting projects and achieving TranslateMedia margin targets
• Ensuring that clients’ requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times
• Supporting your colleagues in the Account Management team and your line manager when needed
Start date – ASAP
Salary – according to experience.