This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast growing global translations agency, recently ranked 9th in the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA for 2010. With existing offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Munich, Brussels and New York, our main clients are leading players in the creative, media, technology, life sciences and financial services sectors.
As the company expands we are looking for motivated and seasoned sales professionals to work in the London.
The qualified candidate will be able to generate significant revenue and commissions through aggressive outbound calling to executives and decision makers in various industries. In addition, the Business Development Manager must have the ability to approach and present to upper management and C-Level decision-makers.
- Generate new business through aggressive prospecting via cold calling, the internet, networking and trade shows
- Identify large opportunities and develop the actions necessary to win business
- Work with Sales Management, and fellow Business Development Managers to implement sales strategies, identify opportunities, close sales, motivate the team and spur growth
- Educate prospects on our solutions and communicate the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with TranslateMedia
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects
- Evaluate and process RFPs as necessary
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of internal protocol and procedures
- Effectively communicate project specifications to Project Account Managers
- Provide customer support; manage client expectations in conjunction with the Project Account Managers
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts in CRM software
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Five to seven years sales experience required
- Translation & localisation industry experience is preferred
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated sales ability in every aspect of sales lifecycle
- Ideal candidate will have established network of professionals and buyers within the industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English & German
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Must be comfortable doing business over the phone, and be a confident and aggressive prospector
- Well-organised and detail-oriented
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation package will include a very competitive base salary plus commissions and bonuses. This position reports directly to the Managing Director, based in London, and will work closely with Business Development Managers in other regions and the global production team.
TranslateMedia is an award-winning translation agency with offices in London, Paris, New York, Brussels, Hong Kong and Munich. In 2010, TranslateMedia was ranked 10th in Media Momentum’s table of Top 50 Fastest Growing Digital Media companies, featured in the Tech Media Invest Top 100 ranking prepared by PwC and Kemp Little, and came 9th in the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA (ranked 1st in the media category).