This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global localisation and digital agency with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
We require a search marketing specialist to help deliver SEO and paid search strategy and implement best practice approaches to increase traffic and generate qualified leads for translatemedia.com. Additional responsibilities include working on existing client accounts providing search marketing consultancy, advice on best practices and internal training to share knowledge and design services to increase TranslateMedia’s clients international search visibility.
- To increase traffic to translatemedia.com from SEO and paid search
- To support the Account Management team in service design and delivering SEO and paid search projects for clients
- Keeping up with the latest trends in search marketing to identify opportunities for both TranslateMedia and its clients
- Work with external agencies, partners and stakeholders on search-related initiatives
- Analysis and reporting on search marketing activities and KPIs
- Skills, competencies and knowledge:
The role requires someone with at least 3 years’ experience working in international search marketing at either an agency or client side in the FMGC, retail, travel or technology sectors.
Key competencies also include excellent English language communication skills, high levels of numeracy with strong analytical capabilities and client-facing experience or proven experience working with external agencies or suppliers. This is a cross-functional role that requires the ability to work with people at all levels and across multi-disciplinary teams.
The report reports directly to the Head of Digital and Commercial Director.
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in SEO and paid search
- Excellent understanding of current search marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using CMS or eCommerce platforms
- Fluency in French or German desirable
Start date – ASAP
Salary – according to experience.