This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
TranslateMedia is seeking a Junior Account Manager to join our team of Account Managers. We are based in NYC’s Flatiron District.
Our main clients are leading players in the creative, e-commerce and media sectors. We also carry out a lot of work in the Patent and Government sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and to help acquire new business.
The successful candidate will be a confident technician, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic and technological skills.
The Junior Account Manager will report to the Account Director and will work closely with the Business Development and Operations teams to co-ordinate on-boarding of new key client accounts.
Ideally, the right candidate will be an account management professional with experience in translation or related technology and will be fluent in written and spoken English plus another language, experience as an account manager in the translation and localization industry, and a technical background is desirable.
We are looking for a candidate that is able to work autonomously, and willingness to take responsibility and instruction.
The role will involve, but is not limited to the below tasks:
- Management of key client relationships, on-board new client accounts, manage existing key accounts, and co-ordinate client requirements with internal production and operations teams to ensure projects are run with success.
- Supporting the Project Managers by following the approved processes, making sure projects are delivered by the agreed target date and by ensuring that the final material delivered is of a high quality
- Actively arranging meetings with existing and potential clients
- Working in partnership with TranslateMedia project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service
What we can offer you!
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Monthly yoga mornings
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind allowance
- Commuter benefits program
- Weekly happy hour
- Salary – according to candidate experience
Only online applications via our website will be accepted.
We will not accept applications from candidates not currently residing in the US, or who require sponsorship. You must be legally eligible to work in the United States