Junior Project Manager, New York
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Hong Kong and New York.
Our main clients are leading players in the creative, e-commerce and media sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and co-ordinate projects of all shapes and sizes.
The successful candidate will be a confident technician, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic and technological skills.
The right candidate will be a project management professional with experience in translation or related technology. Ideally the candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English plus another language, with some experience as a project manager in the translation and localisation industry, and a technical background. Familiarity with translation technologies and formats is preferred; Translation memory tools, .xml, InDesign, Photoshop etc.
The role will involve taking responsibility for:
- Client account setup and tailoring of translation teams specific to each account.
- Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders, using proprietary workflow and project management tools.
- File preparation, analysis and formatting.
- Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes.
- Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times.
- Working in partnership with TranslateMedia project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service.
Start date: Immediately
Salary – According to experience