Native English Project Manager, Guangzhou
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translation agency with existing offices in London, Munich, New York, Paris and Hong Kong.
Our main clients are leading players in the media, marketing, and financial & legal services sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and co-ordinate translation and localisation projects of all shapes and sizes.
Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic skill.
The right candidate will hold a postgraduate qualification in translation or a related field. The candidate must be native English speaker and have professional written and spoken command of the language, with at least one other language capability, preferably Chinese, Japanese, Korean or another Asian language. Professional customer service experience is an advantage.
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Production the role will involve taking responsibility for:
- Client account setup and tailoring of translation teams specific to each account
- Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders
- Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes
- Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times
- Maintaining excellent relationships with both clients and translators, regularly communicating with and meeting both
- Supporting the production team in London and in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service
Working days: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Start date: immediately
Hours: 40 hours / week.
Salary: according to experience.
View Larger Map