Public relations partner language translation agency London
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast growing, award winning digital media business. We are a global translations agency, recently ranked 9th in the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA for 2010. We have offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Munich, Brussels and New York. Our main clients are leading players in the creative, media, retail, technology, life sciences and financial services sectors.
We have won numerous awards over the last few years for our innovative approach to technology and client service and have a pipeline of exciting launches, plans and developments for the next 24 months.
We are the official translations partner of the PRCA in the UK.
As TranslateMedia expands we are looking for a partner to work with us on our approach to Public Relations. Ideally we would rather work with a London based agency or someone who is close enough to drop by our offices easily and vice-versa.
As a fast growing company, we would ideally like to work with a smaller start up agency, an individual consultant or perhaps even someone looking for a part-time in-house position. We will certainly give you lots of our attention and would like lots of yours in return! We need someone who understands and values our company culture, will continue to adapt with us as the company grows and will add value with innovative and original ideas along the way.
As a digital media business we need someone who is very comfortable both ‘on and offline’ and has access to the leading channels for distribution.
- Achieve media coverage to drive awareness of TranslateMedia amongst international and multi-national businesses in our key business sectors.
- Drive awareness of TranslateMedia’s innovative technology solutions and above all our new STREAM platform in the technology media.
- Establish TranslateMedia as experts and effective and informed commentators in the translation industry and amongst companies look to expand internationally.
- Build contacts with targeted media, develop key messages and prepare backgrounder documents.
- Manage press releases and identify upcoming media opportunities.
- Research and develop a calendar of target events, sponsorship and speaking opportunities.
Please send your resume or company presentation with a cover note to Patrick Eve, Managing Director, TranslateMedia – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed Contract Start Date: 1st October 2011