Translation Project Manager, Guangzhou
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with existing offices in London, Paris, New York and Austin. Our main clients are leading players in the media, marketing, and financial & legal services sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and co-ordinate projects of all shapes and sizes from our fantastic office in Guangzhou, China.
The successful candidate will be a confident English speaker (English-major graduates with TEM-8 certificate are preferred), with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic skill. Also, previous experience as a translation agency PM will be an advantage.
The role will involve taking responsibility for:
- Client account setup and tailoring of translation teams specific to each account.
- Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders, using proprietary workflow and project management tools.
- Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes.
- Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with both clients and translators.
- Working in partnership with TranslateMedia project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service.
- Working hours are from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday).
- Hours: 40 hours / week
- Start date: immediately
- Extra annual holidays further to China bank holidays.
- Social security items as per China laws.
- Very competitive salary according to experience.