This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
Our main clients are leading players in the creative, e-commerce and media sectors. We also carry out a lot of work in the Patent and Government sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and help acquire new business.
The successful candidate will be a confident technician, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic and technological skill.
The ideal candidate will be a project management professional with a postgraduate qualification in translation and customer service experience.
The role will involve taking responsibility for:
- Client account setup and tailoring of translation teams specific to each account.
- Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proof-readers, using proprietary workflow and project management tools.
- Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes.
- Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with both clients and translators.
- Working in partnership with TranslateMedia project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service.
What we can offer you:
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Monthly yoga mornings
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind allowance
- Commuter benefits program
- Weekly happy hour
- Salary – according to candidate experience
We will not accept applications from candidates not currently residing in the US, or who require sponsorship. You must be legally eligible to work in the United States.