Project Manager: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Hong Kong and New York.
Many of our clients are leading players in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and co-ordinate projects of all shapes and sizes.
The successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic and IT skill.
The right candidate will be a project management professional with experience in translation and related technology and have a background in project managing translations for the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector. The successful candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English plus another language. Familiarity with translation technologies and formats is preferred; Translation memory tools, /, .xml, InDesign, Photoshop etc.
The roles involve taking responsibility for:
- Client account setup and tailoring of pharmaceutical translation teams specific to each account
- Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders, using proprietary workflow and project management tools
- File preparation, analysis and formatting
- Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes
- Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and sensitively at all times
- Working in partnership with TranslateMedia project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service
Start date: Immediately
Salary:– According to experience