This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translation services agency with existing offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong and New York. Our main clients are leading players in the financial services and media sectors.
The successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic skill. The right candidate will have an undergraduate qualification in translation. Ideally the candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English and other European languages.
The role will consist in supporting the Translator Liaison and will involve:
• Updating and managing the database of linguists
• Processing New translator’s applications and introducing them to TranslateMedia
• Working closely with the Production team to support their recruitment need
• Answering queries from translators from all around the world
• Taking part in large recruitment tasks supervised by the Quality Assurance Manager and the Operations Director
Minimum stay – 3 months
Location – Victoria, London
Working hours – Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm