Weekend Project Manager, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Hong Kong, Austin and New York.
Our main clients are leading players in the creative, e-commerce and media sectors, as well as legal, pharmaceutical and financial sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and co-ordinate projects of all shapes and sizes.
The successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic and IT skill.
Reporting directly to the Head of UK Production, the role will involve, but not be limited to, taking responsibility for:
- Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders
- Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes
- Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times
- Maintaining excellent relationships with both clients and translators
- Supporting the production team in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service
- Various administrative projects
Working days: you will be working from 9am to 6pm (GMT) 3 weekdays and 2 weekend days. There is no flexibility to the weekend working hours, but there is flexibility regarding which weekdays you want to work. You will also be expected to be available on UK bank holidays.
Start date: asap
Hours: 40 hours / week.
Salary: to be discussed
Location: you will be expected to work from our London office in Victoria during the week. We can offer flexible working conditions for weekend shifts.
Personal development: It is our plan that, at some point in the future, there would be the possibility to shift to a normal PM position with standard 9 to 6, Monday to Friday working hours.