TranslateMedia is pleased to announce it is sponsoring Pentagon’s Retail Without Borders event on the 23rd March 2017.
Expanding your business into new markets and selling products internationally is tricky. Not only do language barriers present huge challenges but you also need to consider local laws, currencies and conversion rates, the logistics of delivery and returns and the preferences and behaviour of local consumers.
To help retailers and brands navigate the treacherous waters of international expansion, TranslateMedia has teamed up with Pentagon to present at this year’s Retail Without Borders event. The event takes place on Wednesday 23rd March 2017 at the QEII Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE.
What you can expect from the event
Thought leaders will share insights on how the international retail landscape is evolving, as they explore the importance of local knowledge, and round-table discussions give you the opportunity find solutions that will advance your global expansion.
The event will also allow retailers to access dedicated networking sessions and one-on-one meetings with the marketplace representatives, who will be able to answer any specific questions you may have regarding international expansion.
Attend talks and round-table discussions with representatives from:
Alibaba, eBay, Flipkart, Cotton Traders, Fanatics, Myntra, Department of International Trade, Meridian, World First, Fnac, La Redoute, PriceMinister, ZigZag, FitsMe, IMRG, Newegg, VEHO, Pentagon, TranslateMedia , Oban International, Cdiscount.
- Accelerating online growth through global marketplaces
- Your international road map: planning for success
- Communicating with local customers: selecting the right channels
- How to grow brand awareness and boost online visibility when selling into new markets
- Understanding what global customers want from the final mile
- Sizing, promotions & returns: making the most of your international sales
- Negotiating international customs, duties and sales tax
- Tips for first time exporters from the e-exporting programme
- How eBay’s global shipping programme can support international growth
Spaces at Retail Without Borders are limited, so register here today to avoid disappointment.