Junior Project Manager, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work as Junior Project Manager in a fast growing global translations agency with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Hong Kong and New York.
Our main clients are leading players in the creative, e-commerce and media sectors, as well as legal, pharmaceutical and financial sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and co-ordinate projects of all shapes and sizes.
The successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic and IT skill.
The right candidate will be a project management professional with experience in translation and related technology and have a background in project managing translations for the life sciences sector. The successful candidates will be a graduate in translation or a related degree. Familiarity with translation technologies and formats is preferred; Translation memory tools, /, .xml, InDesign, Photoshop etc.
The role involves taking responsibility for:
- Client account setup and tailoring of translation teams specific to each account
- Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders, using proprietary workflow and project management tools
- File preparation, analysis and formatting
- Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes
- Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and sensitively at all times
- Working in partnership with TranslateMedia project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service
Start date: Immediately
Salary:– According to experience