Norwegian Native Project Manager, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with existing offices in London, New York, Austin and Hong Kong. Our main clients are leading players in the financial services and media sectors. As the company expands we are looking for somebody who has the drive to manage client accounts and co-ordinate projects of all shapes and sizes.
The successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic skill.
The right candidate will be a project management professional with a postgraduate qualification in translation. The candidate will be native Norwegian with experience as a project manager in the translation and localisation industry, and preferably have professional customer service experience.
The role will involve taking responsibility for:
• Client account setup and tailoring of translation teams specific to each account.
• Monitoring all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders, using proprietary workflow and project management tools.
• Checking and editing translations, and managing and monitoring quality control processes.
• Ensuring that client requirements are met rapidly and discreetly at all times.
• Maintaining excellent relationships with both clients and translators, and regularly meeting both.
• Working in partnership with TranslateMedia project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service.
Salary – according to experience.