Talent Manager/Talent Coordinator – Poland (Quality Team)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translation agency with existing offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong and New York. Our main clients are leading players in the legal and financial services as well as in the media and creative advertising sectors.
The successful candidate will be a confident linguist with a professional attitude to service and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary, along with an eye for detail and a high level of linguistic abilities. Ideally the candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English and other European languages.
Joining the Talent Management Team the duties will include:
- Updating and managing the database of linguists, monitoring their performance, negotiating rates
- Processing new translators’ applications and introducing them to TranslateMedia
- Being the first point of contact and answering queries from translators worldwide
- Working closely with the Production teams of all our offices around the globe to support their recruitment needs
- Creating large specialised translation teams during the client on-boarding phase supervised by the Head of Quality
- Performing account audits to ensure the best possible translation teams are in place
Starting date – June
Location – Zduńska Wola
Working hours – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm