We’re pleased to announce that TranslateMedia is sponsoring this year’s eCommerce Worldwide Cross-Border Summit.
The event is being held on the 24th May 2017 between 9.00am and 5.00pm at The Platinum Suite, ExCeL London, E16 1XL.
Packed with leading international brands and retailers, the Cross-Border Summit is the destination for eCommerce professionals looking for the latest cross-border ideas and insight.
The agenda has been designed to help global eCommerce retailers identify growth markets, understand the opportunities and challenges of expanding their businesses globally, meet local partners and discover best practice on international markets.
Deepen your knowledge with the benefit of case studies, interactive panel discussions and thought leadership from the experts.
- Graeme Howe, Managing Director, eCommerce Worldwide
- Miles Paterson, Commercial Director, Global-e
- Vicky Bell, Head of eCommerce, Astley Clarke
- Gregor McMillan, Business Development – China, The Hut Group
- Kai Li, VP of International, Revolve Clothing
- Richard Longhurst, Co-Founder, Lovehoney
- Michael Truluck, CEO, La Redoute
- Jose Nino, Vice President of Ecommerce, Marketing, Perry Ellis International
- Graham Broughton, Managing Director Europe, We Are Pentagon
- Claire Flanagan, International Strategic Marketing Manager, Cotton Traders
- Carl Miller, Managing Director, Global Retail Insights Network
- Freddie Chatt, Head of International, Amara
- Noelle Reno, CEO & Founder, Digital Shopping Channel
- Anna Leach, Head of Economic Analysis and Surveys, Confederation of British Industry
- and more…