We’re pleased to announce that TranslateMedia is sponsoring this year’s Global Ecommerce Leaders Forum (GELF) event.
GELF is a community and series of events focused on global e-commerce. This year’s event will deliver a mix of global ecommerce strategy and tactical cross-border advice. Spend the day discussing proven and emerging international ecommerce market entry and growth models, learning how localized marketing programs drive customer acquisition and engagement and how to optimize key operational aspects of your global commerce strategy.
Retailers and brands at scale are eligible for complimentary VIP registration. Register online now if you’d like to attend.
Deepen your knowledge with the benefit of case studies, interactive panel discussions and thought leadership from the experts.
- Ali Husseini – VP, Global, Overstock.com
- Cindy Shen – Sr. Dir, Global Ecommerce & CRM, Benefit Cosmetics
- Kai Li – VP, International, REVOLVE
- Michelle Frank – Senior Manager, Global Ecommerce, HARMAN International
- Nathan Isaacson – Global E-Commerce Senior Manager, New Balance
- Russell Wollam – CIO, Choice Brands Group
- Melissa Campanelli – Editor-in-Chief/Content Director, TotalRetail
- Andy Carpenter – VP, Ecommerce, Kids II
- Guido Campello – CEO, Cosabella
- Lily Varon – Analyst, Forrester Research
- Ethelbert Williams – CMO, InstaNatural, LLC
- Patrick Eve – Managing Director, ZigZag Global
- Jon Azrielant – Director of Marketing, Jewelry.com
- Lauren Freedman – SVP, Digital Strategy/Chief Merchant, Astound Commerce
- Evan Blumenthal – Director, Global Business Development, Lion Brand Yarn Co.
- Richard Gilbert – Director, SME Partnerships & Bus Dev, N. America, Payoneer
- Julian Chu – Operating Partner, Castanea Partners
- James Thomson – Partner, Buy Box Experts
- Kent Allen – Co-Founder, Global E-Commerce Leaders Forum
- Jim Okamura – Co-Founder, Global E-Commerce Leaders Forum
Who else is attending?
You’ll be in good company with over 300 global e-commerce professionals expected to attend. Below is a sample of the brands and retailers that have already registered.