We’re pleased to announce that TranslateMedia is sponsoring this year’s Global Ecommerce Leaders Forum (GELF) event.
GELF speakers will deliver a mix of global eCommerce strategy and tactical cross-border advice. Spend the day discussing proven and emerging international eCommerce business models, learning how data management and localisation drive customer acquisition and engagement and how to prioritise the key operational aspects of your global eCommerce plan.
We’d like to invite you to join us at the event to be held on Thursday September 7th, 2017 at Convene, Midtown West, 117 W 46th Street, New York, NY 10036.
If you’d like attend or find out more about the event please contact Jeff Lowther on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s agenda features:
- Branded manufacturers are balancing traditional retail distribution with emerging direct-to-consumer eCommerce opportunities
- Ecommerce leaders can use lessons learned from top online retail executives to prioritise market entry and growth strategies in maturing, emerged and emerging markets
- Social media and niche influencer sites provide demand signals that help cross-border innovators connect with a new generation of international online shoppers
- Dropshipping, multi-carrier software and distributed commerce fulfilment strategies can improve the cross-border shopping experience
- Top retailers use retail stores and shipping innovations to refine and deploy global omnichannel fulfilment operations
- Brands and leading eCommerce companies are relying on traditional marketplaces and emerging platforms to acquire new customers
- Localisation, personalisation and AI are helping leading global brands engage and retail international shoppers
- A booming global ecosystem of cloud commerce solutions, site builders, commerce agencies and systems integrators are leading start-up eCommerce brands and experienced omnichannel retailers into new markets
- And much more!
- Scott Viohl, Director of International, HBC Digital
- Michelle Frank, Sr Manager, Global Ecommerce, Harman International
- Steve Goldsmith, CEO, Brookstone
- Lila Snyder, EVP and President, Global Ecommerce, Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Aaron Magness, CMO, Betabrand
- Feng Chang, Director, Digital Marketing Strategy, Rue La La
- Alex Richardson, COO, Kidbox
- Andrew Knight, VP, International Account Management & eCommerce, Carter’s / OshKosh B’gosh
- Suzanne Miglucci, President and CEO, Charles & Colvard
- Kunal Moudgil, Director of International Expansion, Soludos
- Katherine Brodie, Director eCommerce, Draper James
- Jessica Granata, International Marketing, Brooks Brothers
- Heather Kaminetsky, formerly with Net-A-Porter and Borderfree
- Andrea Wasserman, Founder & Consultant, Captain Customer
- Samantha Kent, VP, Flow Commerce
- Jake Bailey, Head of Business Development, Wish
- Zia Daniell Wigder, Chief Global Content Officer, Shoptalk
- Kelly Stickel, Founder + CEO of Remodista
- Marta Wöhrle, Founder, Truth In Aging
- Jim Okamura, Co-Founder, GELF
- Kent Allen, Co-Founder, GELF
- George Gallate, CMO & EVP Global, Merkle
- and more…