We’re pleased to announce that TranslateMedia is sponsoring this year’s Global Ecommerce Leaders Forum (GELF) event.
Global thought leaders and commerce influencers will provide a mix of global vision, international strategy and tactical cross-border eCommerce advice. Together presenters at GELF will explore disruptive digital opportunities in today’s volatile “Ring of Fire” emerging markets, take a deep dive into advanced market growth strategies and learn more about how localisation drives customer engagement and key operational aspects of extending your digital commerce reach globally.
Approximately 250 global e-commerce professionals from the world’s most important brands across multiple categories including apparel, action sports, travel, entertainment, footwear and more are expected to attend this year’s event.
We’d like to invite you to join us at the event to be held February 9, 2016 at Three-Sixty°, 10 Desbrosses St. New York.
If you’d like attend or find out more about the event please contact Patrick Eve on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s agenda features:
- Global Marketing Best Practices: Connecting and Engaging with International Shoppers
- Lessons Learned from Perry Ellis’ LATAM Journey
- Technology/Operations: How localising the customer experience can improve international conversion
- Marketing: How localising content and marketing strategies drive customer acquisition and retention and boost conversion
- Country Showcase: China
- CPG and Consumer Brands: Empowering retail partners and exploring new direct to consumer opportunities
- Marketing Performance Showcase: Building Direct Connections to Chinese Online Shoppers
- Storytelling: Global eCommerce Case Studies
- Growth Showcase: International Marketplaces Revisited
- Deeper Dives: Afternoon Roundtables
- Omar Haque Worldwide Director, Global eCommerce, Colgate-Palmolive
- Heather Kaminetsky VP Global Marketing, THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP
- Maile Lesica Sr. Director of International, Shoptiques
- Jeremy Liebowitz VP, Global E-Commerce, Newell Rubbermaid
- Amy Barr eCommerce Program Manager, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Samantha Kent Global Ecommerce, Head of Craft and High End Stores, AB InBev
- Jose Nino VP of E-Commerce, Marketing, Perry Ellis Int’l
- Nic Marlin Int’l Marketing & Bus Dev, Loot Crate
- Tim Lee VP, Strategy, SP eCommerce
- George Gallate CMO, Merkle
- Martin Newman CEO, Practicology
- and more…